The property is an ex-show home and the current owners purchased many extra features that were valued at approximately £20,000. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the executive features, light throughout and fantastic location of this immaculately presented family home.
As you enter the hallway, there are stairs leading to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, polished tiled flooring which runs throughout the ground floor of the property including under the stairs and into the storage cupboard under the stairs, radiator, doors to:
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'4 x 8'10 narrowing to 7'3 (3.76m x 2.7m - 2.2m): Large UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, double oven and hob with polished stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, wall mounted gas fired combination boiler fitted (hidden in wall unit). Polished tiled flooring. Radiator.
Lounge: 13'10 x 12'7 (4.22m x 3.84m): UPVC double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden, two radiators.
Cloakroom: Part tiled walls with a matching white suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, polished tile flooring, radiator.
Landing: UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, stairs to second floor, two radiators, doors to:
Bedroom Two: 13'9 x 12'7 (4.2m x 3.84m): UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, full width/height built-in wardrobe with four mirrored sliding doors, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9'7 x 7'0 (2.92m x 2.13m): UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bathroom: Fully tiled walls, complimenting white suite comprising wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over, low level WC, bath tub with chrome mixer tap, shower and shower attachment over, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Master Bedroom: 22'6 x 10'4 (6.86m x 3.15m): Stunning master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling. UPVC double glazed Dorma window to front aspect, Velux style window to rear aspect, built in mirror fronted wardrobes, radiator, door to:
En-suite: Part tiled walls complimenting white suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, double width shower enclosure housing wall mounted electric shower, chrome heated towel rail.
Outside: Low maintenance private rear garden is enclosed with fencing, with gated access to side and rear of the property to the parking bay. Lawn area. decked area at the back of the garden. Some shrubs and a garden shed.
Parking: The property benefits from one allocated parking space to the rear of the property.
ADDITIONAL SHOW HOME FEATURES:
- Chrome switches and sockets throughout
- Integral units (washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer) in kitchen
- High quality kitchen units and surface
- High quality tiled floor continuous through hall, kitchen and downstairs toilet
- Mirrors in kitchen and landing and location accentuates the light through the home
- Side passage to rear garden
- Location makes it more accessible to main road into Haverhill and Cambridge
- Good views to front (overlooking fields)
- Rear parking space and no house built to rear, benefits from not being overlooked and the garden maintains good morning to midday sunlight
- High quality tiled floor in bathroom and en-suite
- High quality fully tiled bathroom and en-suite
- Large mirrors in toilet, bathroom en-suite
- Carpeted through with matching carpet
- Over 5 years HSBC protection (10 years from 2017) also includes the double-glazing units
- Built-in wardrobe in first-floor bedroom (4-door, sliding doors, mirrored, floor to ceiling
- Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom
- Twin ceiling lights in sitting room
- Chandelier in first-floor bedroom
- High-quality wall lights in master bedroom
- Internal alarm system
- Extended patio/paving, decking and re-laid lawn, with new planting beds in garden, with access to rear and side
- Integral recessed LED ceiling lights throughout the property.
Haverhill is a traditional market town which still holds one every Friday and Saturday. The main high street has a number of shops with some well-known high street names. There is a great leisure centre along with Cineworld and restaurants. Good access roads to Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds, and the M11 motorway can be reached in approx 20 minutes.
Whilst every effort has been made to create accurate information, we would ask that any interested buyers carry out their own due diligence process. The information provided on these particulars, do not form part of any contract. Antony Davis are acting solely for the seller as their estate agent, and are not qualified valuation surveyors.